Do you use environmentally-friendly finishes on your wood and metal work products?
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) wood finishes are used on all Blue Snow, Inc.wood furniture to enhance the material’s natural beauty, sustain the environment, and maintain a safe workplace for our craftspeople.
- Upon customer request, made-to-order furniture pieces can be finished with Tung oil, a natural protective and waterproof wood finish.
- Made-to-order furniture can be created from recycled material upon customer request.
- All Blue Snow, Inc. products with steel work bases are sourced in the USA. The metal bases are finished through an organic powder coat process resulting in a durable patina that will last for generations.
How should we care for our furniture products?
- For cleaning of dust, grease, and/or oil marks on both wood and metal products, Blue Snow, Inc. recommends Howard Feed-N-Wax Wood Polish and Conditioner. This beeswax, carnauba wax, and orange oil-based natural cleaner preserves the wood’s natural luster and prevents drying and deterioration. This product is available at the Blue Snow,Inc.showroom.
- To insure the beauty of the furniture piece, it is recommended to wipe any moisture from table surfaces after it occurs and place coasters under glasses and cups.
Do you make furniture for commercial use?
Blue Snow, Inc. has the capacity to fulfill large scale production orders. We encourage requests to design and create pieces for commercial and institutional spaces. See our project pages for more details.
Shipping and Return Policy
Can I return the furniture if I am unhappy with it?
We will repair or replace any customized furniture that fails to deliver our standard of workmanship or receive a full refund. We are committed to our product and want you to be as pleased and proud of your new custom made furniture as we are. Each piece created by Blue Snow, Inc. reflects the highest quality of workmanship and materials. If you are not pleased with the results, we will work with you to resolve the issue.
How will my furniture be shipped to me?
Furniture items are packed at our location in Seattle or Montana. The furniture delivery to your front door is pre-scheduled by our shipping service. White Glove service (blanket-wrapped, delivered, unpacked at your home or location and packing material carried away) is available upon request for an additional fee. After the furniture delivery, we ask that the shipment be carefully inspected. Please contact us immediately if you discover any damage.
How much does shipping cost?
The shipping cost varies depending on the size and weight of the furniture and where it is going. We will discuss all the costs prior to shipment.
Do you make custom ordered furniture?
When and how do you ship custom ordered furniture?
Finished furniture items are shipped upon full payment of project order. Our shipping service will contact you directly to pre-schedule a delivery to your location. White Glove service (blanket-wrapped, delivered, unpacked at your home or location and packing material carried away) is available upon request for additional fee.
What if I change my mind after the furniture is delivered?
All made-to-order products are final sales; no exceptions. In the case that modifications are requested for completed custom furniture projects, all shipping charges will be paid by the customer.
What is the lead time for made-to-order furniture?
Lead time ranges from 1 to 8 months (not including packing and shipping time) and is dependent upon the scale of design.
What is the return and exchange policy for retail store products and charging pad/tables?
Small retail store items, charging pads, and side tables are eligible for store credit or exchange within 30 days after purchase with a valid receipt.